Sana Benefits is a new, tech-forward employee benefits startup seeking experienced software engineers to join our team. As a successful candidate, you have demonstrated the ability to build, deploy and maintain large-scale, distributed applications. You understand and use automated testing and know how to write clean, readable code.
We are building a distributed engineering team and encourage all applicants to apply, regardless of location.
On the job you will
- Design and develop features that are exposed via the web and API
- Automate insurance claims processing
- Build internal tools to support our operations team
- Enhance our testing, monitoring and continuous deployment infrastructure
- Help keep sensitive medical data safe and secure
- Minimum of 3 years of professional, hands-on experience
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills
- Experience working with complicated systems at scale
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithm
Tech We Use
Rails, React, Docker, AWS, Linux, Postgres, Git
Sana believes that small companies deserve great, affordable health plans and that self-insurance is the best way to deliver it. We are building a modern self-insurance solution from the ground up and looking for early members of the founding team to join us on that journey. We are building all of our software in house. If you are exciting about building something new, please reach out to us.